Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Go Inside My Mind, Finally


Hey fellow bloggers. So how is everyone doing today? I'm just great myself, and guess what? I got myself a new blog. No no, this isn't the end of New York Minutes, the new blog, aptly titled Big City Life, will be reserved for in depth movie reviews and essays that I rather not bore the general public with. There will be a link to it on the sidebar, right by the one for my profile

On it, I've finally written an "About me" post. It's my first time writing one of those, and it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. It's not the most in-depth portrayal of myself, but you get a few hints here and there. Anyways check it out please, and do look in on the site from time to time. I must say it looks much better than this one. If you have any suggestions feel free to say them.

Big City Life

posted by psychobabbler @ 3:25 AM