Saturday, July 30, 2005

Something's been missing

If there's one thing I love being, it's artistic. I used to paint a lot in the past, but.I haven't done anything in a long time and I'm kind of feeling that void right now. I think I might go out tommorow and purchase some canvases to paint on. I don't paint very well or anything, but it's really enjoyable for me and a very good stress reliever.


You can express your artistic ways with a canvas as I did in this impressionistic work seen here











Or with a camera as I did with this arrangement of dry rose petals










You can even show it with a 5 minute drawing in Microsoft paint like this one I just whipped up













If you're really lazy and want instant gratification you can make fun images using this online version of Lite Brite












So whether it's with a paint brush, a lens and shutter, your mouse, or any other way, go do something creative. I guarantee you'll much better for it. I know I will.

posted by psychobabbler @ 5:10 AM