Monday, July 25, 2005

Untitled (just like my life)

If you've read some of my past blog entries, then you know I like to write stories. Most of them are made up as I go along. They're just ideas really that i'll use to build upon. Here's one I'm going to develop further: As always it's unedited and a work in progress. It's really short, because I got tired of writing/thinking. I'll definitely add more soon.


Act I


Scene 1

I was lying in bed, pretending not to wait up for her. She usually came home around 2, but I guess she was working the late shift tonight .I heard the door slam downstairs and I knew she was home. As she walked around the house, her heels made the same sound I heard as they walked up and down the desolate streets. She opened the door, sneaking around so as not to wake me. My eyes were closed, pretending as usual to be sleeping. Normally I wouldn’t wake up, but tonight I wanted her real bad. She kissed my cheek, and I blinked my eyes as if I came out of a deep slumber.


I kissed her lips softly and quietly asked how her night went. She said the same thing she always did, “It was busy”. I kissed her again, as my hands moved slowly down her back. It felt good to touch her soft skin. I slid my tongue against the side of her neck and shoulder, a clear signal of my desire for her. She returned it by lowering her body against the bed. I lifted her hand against my cheek, kissing it ever so slightly. I opened her palm and pressed my face against it. The scent of money still lingered on her hand. It was the smell of fresh bills. I knew she’d been real busy tonight.


posted by psychobabbler @ 5:32 PM