Sunday, January 08, 2006

I'm back!

Yeah, I doubt anyone who used to read my blog still does, but I'm back. Forgive me for abandoning this blog for those months. School and everything else took over my life. I'm not done yet but I will definitely make more time to writing. I'm currently looking for a new digital camera (4-5MP range) and I have no idea which one I should get. I like the Kodak V550 (or V530) and I might buy it.

Last year I watched a total of 309 movies (a lot eh?). This year I want to watch 400. I have no idea why I am challenging myself to do this, but hell, I really enjoy watching movies. I will hopefully be adding a new entry every day with a short (or long) review of the movie I've seen. I already need to catch up on this!

So yeah, that's about it for now. I'll be going to everyones blogs again and saying hello. I hope everyone is still around in the blog world. I got lazy with this blog template and just used one of the default ones. One day I'll customize it. I needed a change from the dark one I had. This one is quite bright.


Cheers! (sheesh that sounded British)

posted by psychobabbler @ 5:39 AM