Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Reflections


Memories would be forgotten without these pictures, I regretted taking at the time. Stored away in a shoebox, collecting dust and waterspots from a leaky ceiling. I brought them to my chest, closed my eyes, and wept for you. Not that you were under the ground, nor that I didn't see you anymore, I just miss the person you used to be when you were younger. Time has changed us all I guess, for there was only so long that the innocence could last. I just wish I could get back to enjoying that smell of freshly cut grass and to times when I breathed the world in fully, closing my eyes for more than just sleeping. The trumpets seem to get louder day by day, playing their melancholoy tune of defeat.
For here I am and all that I have become....
A monster.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

posted by psychobabbler @ 1:52 AM