Thursday, August 11, 2005

Freestylin

Line by line these lyrical rhymes will show the hysterical times within my mind. I play truth or dare like there's to nothing fear, but when I look in the mirror I see nothing is there. I think It's time to take a mental vacation, to keep me from thinking about this dire siuation. I wanna be without sensation, I'm going numb and there's no hesitation. My pen bleeds what my veins cannot, once again my heart just needs the pain to stop

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the place that brought rap to this world, I'll take you back to my roots, and take your mnd for a twirl. I am... 6 foot 4, hard to the core, when you think im done, I'll give you some more. From when I was a kid I was raised by the street, all it did was make me crave for the heat, One day it'll lead me to my grave to sleep. They tried to take me out the hood without a fee, but they just couldn't take the hood outta me. I've been Intimidating my foes with this devastating prose, and I just wanted to show you how my story goes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got talents that could stretch for miles. They're all balanced, just check the files. I bring clarity with this creative filled blog, It's a big disparity compared to the rest of that smog. Look through my archive and see all the skills, its much better than the others, deprived of thrills. I'm calling out every blogger to challenge this rhyme, you thought things were good? well now aint the time. I want all my readers to show me their flow, I know you're skills are lacking, but I just have to know. Maybe you should surrender yourself and don't even try, we know mindbenders like this will only make you cry

posted by psychobabbler @ 3:54 AM