Saturday, July 09, 2005

Before I die..

...there are many things I want to accomplish. Of all those things, there's one that's staring me right in my face.

One side complete, it looks so easy now

rubik

..but then you realize this fucker is alive

rubik2

It's staring me down, challenging me, calling me names. It'll do anything to get me to pick it up...

closeup

One wrong move and you're screwed. It whispers this in my ear, fueling my anger and my determination. It will lose one day.

rubik3

Oh Rubik how cruel you were to release this most devilish of puzzles upon mankind.

rubikair2


There are many things I want to do in life, and solving the rubiks cube is one. You probably think i'm insane by now but, Hey look it's in the air!


airrubik


I really do need to get out more...

posted by psychobabbler @ 9:28 PM