Sunday, February 12, 2006

Ooo I want that one..No wait..Yes okay I'll get it...Aw man, I changed my mind

Fuck! Why am I always so indecisive. When I'm purchasing a product I spent hours (maybe weeks is a better time frame) trying to figure out the perfect choice. I often think I'm satisfied only to find out later that I regretted what I bought. My damn brain can't seem content on anything. I guess it's because I have been economically challenged (a.k.a. Po) my whole life. My mom has made miracles out of her income and I learned to manage my money as carefully as possible from her. I think my on again off again OCD has taken this to a whole new level though. I fringe at thought of people making snap/impulse decisions on purchases, Ahhhh!. I swear I become an expert on a product line when I'm buyng one from it, I'm awesome that way (self-esteem raised +5 points). I think i'm going to let my funeral arrangements (coffin choices, which urn, which cryogenic center, etc..) to be made by someone else because I'd be pissed in heaven if I made the wrong choice. "Awww man, look at me. That grain of wood doesn't go well with that suit"


CAVEAT EMPTORRR

posted by psychobabbler @ 4:46 AM