Thursday, June 09, 2005

Boredom makes you do crazy things...

This shall be my random toy character photoshoot. You never know where you'll find the little plastic devils, but here we go:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Taz was trying to sneak out of my window, in order to wreak havoc across the city!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yoda's quite the digital p.i.m.p. He's says to the ladies online: "See my lightsaber, you must"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here we see batman (in pez form), probably using his pointy ass ears to eavesdrop on my calls!.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Patrick saying hello in his beefmobile, take that batman!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I spotted Fred Flintstone in all his John Goodman likeness, chowing down on some of my ice cream!, look at that fickle bastard grabbing his stomach in glee.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Finally we ended our day with a tux only party. Woodstock won for best dressed (as always!)

Come back next year, where we'll see the likes of roadrunner, bullwinkle, and spiderman (the dancing gay version)

posted by psychobabbler @ 4:47 PM