Friday, May 27, 2005

Geeks Gone Wild

I have no freaking clue. I'm making this up as I go along. It's probably only funny in my head. I also am posting it at 4:00 am, so keep that in mind too!



Geek 1: Hey you know a good place to leech off a fast connection?
Geek 2: There's this coffee shop in melville that has a wicked fast wi-fi connection.
Geek 3: That's an hour from here.
Geek 2: But just think about our latency speeds when we play warcraft
Geek 3: Maybe we'll win this time!
Geek 1: Haha yeah right
Geek 2: How will we get there though?
Geek 3: We could take the bus
Geek 1: I spent all my money on Pop rocks
Geek 3: No offense Geek 2 but maybe you could pretend you're retarded.
Geek 2: Very funny wiseguy, what's the point? do retards get on for free?
Geek 1: *shrugs*
Geek 3: They should, they have a hard enough life as it is!
Geek 1: Okay I got it!. Geek 2 you start arguing with the bus driver, and we'll sneak through the back.
Geek 3: Haha *snort* that's a nifty diversion!
Geek 1: I got the idea from scene 643 of Return of the king
Geek 3: So will you do it Geek 2
Geek 2: Okay, but you owe me for this.

To be continued.... or will it....just wait and see.....but maybe you shouldn't wait, because maybe it won't happen and then you'll be waiting for a really long time...or maybe not.


Brought to you by Pop Rocks. Once you Pop you can't stop!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Image hosted by Photobucket.comHey that's my slogan!


Image hosted by Photobucket.comWhy so it is, can I use it? I actually have the word pop in my name

Image hosted by Photobucket.comI'll let you have it this one time, if you promise to touch me in my private area



Image hosted by Photobucket.comWell that just came out of left field. Fine there I did it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com*giggles* Oh, once you pop you know you can't stop!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comYou're a sick motherfucker!

posted by psychobabbler @ 4:00 AM