Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Somewhere around the world, someone would love to have my first world problems.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm sitting here, surfing the internet on a broadband connection, listening to my 5-disc surround sound stereo and wondering what color ipod I should buy. There's something wrong with that. I'm so concered with entertaining my self, that I forget about everyone else around the world. We've all taken so much for granted, and still will. I feel it's inevitable in the type of society we live in. We almost have to force ourselves to have greater awareness of worldy issues and those who don't have an ounce of the things that we have here. The food we scrape off our plates and throw into the trash, is a poor mans feast. I believe it's never too late to start helping, so stop isolating yourself from everyone else, and extend your hand.

posted by psychobabbler @ 6:24 PM