Friday, April 29, 2005

Yo yo yo, 1, 2,3...NYC..the place to be.

This is my ill rhyme about how I like to kill time,
line by line you'll see why im out of my mind.
I push power and now i'm on the web
there goes an hour now its off to bed.
Its time to take a nap, 30 minutes later and the tv goes zap.
Flippin through the stations, lookin for somethin good,
I have no intimate relations and I live in the hood.
That last sentence came out of nowhere, but have no fear, this rap will soon vanish into thin air.
Now half the day is gone, i'd mow the grass..but I don't have a lawn.
Back on the net, no need to fret, raymis site is my best bet.
Oh look an update, that's great..now its time to masturbate
Just kidding....my head didn't inflate, it's getting late..i'd better call Kate.
I spend some hours with the canuck, she gets tired and now i'm out of luck.
Back on the net with my eyes in a fog.I guess there's nothing left but to write this blog.

posted by psychobabbler @ 5:25 PM