Thursday, April 28, 2005

Soy sauce must be frowned upon by other soy products.

sunsoy

Why must everything that tastes good, be bad for your health and the things that are really good for you taste like crap. I want to sit back and just eat a pie (yeah a whole one) without having the guilt of gaining weight, getting diabetes, and/or some sort of a heart ailment. I've been trying to eat healthy and at the same time reducing my dependence on meat products. I just drank some of the Silk soy milk that my mom bought, and it was horrible. It's funny because that's the more "famous" brand, but before we bought this one I tried a generic brand and it was yummy. I thought, if the generic brand tastes good, then surely the real brand is going to be even more of a tongue pleaser!. I was wrong. So the moral of this story is, if you want some pie, eat some pie. I'll probably edit this moral after the guilt sets in.

posted by psychobabbler @ 5:47 PM